Sunday, May 6, 2012

Cheetah Cheetah Cheetah


If there's anything I'm currently obsessed with, it's DEFINITELY cheetah print, studs, leather, and bright colors. Last night I had a family communion party that didn't have a very strict formal dress code so I figured I could have fun with my outfit and be sexy, stylish, and presentable at the same time. I've been seeing a lot of the "high/low" shirt styles lately and when I found a cheetah print & black high/low dress, I knew it'd be the perfect dress to wear! I paired it with black strappy wedges, a studded leather jacket, a bright pink bag and cute little accessories! I love taking something brand new and putting it together with things in my closet that I've had for a while, like my leather jacket! 


Dress - Rum & Raisin
Shoes - Aldo
Necklace - Beyond Trends
Earrings (not pictured) - Afaze
Cross ring (not pictured) - Charlotte Russe
Cheetah print ring (not pictured) - Guess
Jacket - Forever 21


Best friend, me, & my mom <3 


1 comment:

  1. such a cute blog and you look beautiful;) visit my blog too it´s all about fashion/lifestyle & dancing!I would be so glad to see you... much love <3

    http://truezweta.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete