Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Demi Lovato at MTV

A few weeks ago I was off to MTV for the Demi Lovato "Stay Strong" documentary screening and after show with Demi herself! It was a really exciting and emotional night but I had a great time. I've always looked up to Demi ever since we were around 15/16 years old and she's always been one of my style icons as well. I found her style incredible and unique for somebody around our young age back then and through the years even after everything she's gone through she's still kept up with her incredible style. I have a lot of respect for her and she is always an inspiration behind some of my outfits, especially the outfit this post is about. After thinking and brainstorming for a few days of what I was going to wear, I came across a picture on Tumblr of the pop princess herself wearing a fur vest, sequin leggings, spiked litas, and a pretty shirt and that's when it hit me! I had found my outfit. I had a vest similar to the one she had on, shoes similar to her litas, and I couldn't wait to put it all together. I hope you enjoy the outfit as much as myself and the director of her documentary did! Davi Russo, the genius director behind "Stay Strong" stopped me outside of MTV to photograph me because of my outfit, I was taken back by it and I am still in shock about it even a few weeks later.

Demi:


My Version of Demis Outfit:


Vest - Forever 21
T-shirt - Sober Is Sexy
Leggings - American Apparel
Clip in feather - Aldo Accessories
Bracelet - Flavour
Rings - Avon/Noir Jewelry

T-shirt under my vest: 

Outside of MTV (by Davi Russo)

Stay tuned for my next post! Maybe it'll be about my new bags and my new found love for Rebecca Minkoff! 


No comments:

Post a Comment