Saturday, March 31, 2012

Motel + Betsey + Rebecca, perfect for a great party

Last night was my cousins Confirmation party and I haven't been to a family oriented party in a while so I was pretty stumped on what to wear............until I came across the perfect dress from Motel. I actually ended up with the dress for this party on accident! I had bought it with the intentions of wearing it for my birthday party last weekend but when I realized it would take about 2 weeks for the dress to ship, I needed to go buy myself an emergency dress last minute. To my surprise, 3 days after I bought a last minute dress that I ended up really liking, the Motel dress was dropped off at my job. I was going to return it until I realized I still didn't have a dress for last night! I didn't really want to wear a typical black dress or dark colors so it came at the right time. I paired the dress with my favorite pumps and my favorite bag and threw on a statement necklace to match. I also wore it with a new pair of earrings and a few rings but since this was a last minute style post I actually didn't get a chance to photograph them :(


Dress - Motel
Shoes - Betsey Johnson
Necklace - Flavour
Earrings - Afaze

Corset back Betsey Johnson platform pumps 


Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC




















3 comments: